Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random little updates

Well like I say before, I have an art show coming in May. I 6 pieces done right now and working on number 7 & 8.... I'm also thinking bout making a poster of the old Pulp icons like Dick Tracy, The Shadow, The Rocketeer, The Phantom etc. I've been going over many, many comics and old time radio shows to see what kind of ideas I can come up with. I guess we'll see in a few days.
For the Alice show I'm really trying hard to stay away from the well know characters. I'm mostly sticking with the odd ducks like the Jabberwocky and the Dormouse. Also a side from the show, Comic 5 is under way and in the final stage right now. I really just have to color it and have Aaron add the words. We're really trying to get a comic up every week. But with the art show and the "real" job getting in the way. It's looking like very other week. Hopefully that will change.
~Rummy Munster

No comments: