Thursday, June 4, 2009

Munater Radio UPDATES

It's time to clean house and re-build Munster Radio!! I'll be posting new music and changing the lay out of the myspace profile. Also I'm working on making a website for Munster Radio and adding some new music tour line ups!
I've been working on my art (Ghosts A Go-Go) for a long time now and sadly Munster Radio took a back set. BUT not anymore!!

I'm looking for new bands that I can play on my show. Genres I'm looking for are Death Metal / Black Metal / Metal / Psychobilly / Punk / Alternative / Surf / Rockabilly / Rock / Indie / Bluegrass / Gothic ETC.

!!NO RAP OR HIP HOP! OR THAT CRAPPY COUNTRY THOSE CRAZY KIDS PLAY NOW A DAYS!!

If you have a press pack you can mail it to:
Munster Radio
4151 Summercrest ST. SE
Albany OR. 97322

OR

If you have MP3s just send me a email on myspace or ghostsagogo@gmail.com

~Von Munster

1 comment:

jaya said...

I remember you blog oftenly on because of the content makes very nice to read. Also I got some of the social networking website and online friends community website to get more friends for fun and entertainment to reach right destination about online friends.



Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online